Had flu, no strep, lost voice, tiredness, seal bark, stuffed sinus nose, lump in throat. Bronchitis?

I had flu , Inf A per test, no strep , lost voice for four day, lung xray clear 4 wks ago. Still very very tired, have seal bark, stuffy sinus nose, and difficulty breathing, feeling of lump in throat, clear mucus coughs up three to 8 times a day, very very hoarse voice (this part I worry about). I have asthma, nebulizor w meds makes voice and chest feel worse, antibiotics doing nothing after 1 1/2 weeks on Cephlixin for what Doctor said was bronchitis. Not sure if bronchitis. Throat hurts in front when I touch it. Female 41
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013