Had flu like symptoms, cough, headache. Have sinus infection and bronchitis. Taken augmentin and levaquin not totally relieved. Antibiotic reaction?

I'm a 47 year old male who has been sick for 3 weeks. It started with flu like symptoms which lasted for about 7 days, then I started getting better for about 3 or 4 days then I became congested in my head with a persistent cough. I was diagnosed with a sinus infection and bronchitis. I just finished 10 days of augmentin and now I'm on my 3rd day of levaquin. My sinuses and cough have gotten alot better,but I'm still not feeling well.I'm still aching with a hacking cough and my head hurts to the point my scalp is really sore especially in my temples and the back of my head.It seems to be worse at night and mornings. Could this be some kind of reaction to the antibiotics?Having some joint pain also. Any advise ?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013