Had flu earlier. Nausea, nosebleed. Negative pregnancy test. Have IUD. Symptoms of flu?

My name is Jenna. My son had the flu last Thursday and was better in a day. I then got the flu the following Monday (only vomiting one time). I've felt better and I can eat, but I have been nauseas all week now. Last night I had a random bloody nose (I've probably had 3 in my lifetime). I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. I also have an IUD for birth control. Is this just continuous symptoms of the stomach flu I had earlier?
Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013