Had flu, cough, fever, lymph node infection, took medicine, loss of appetite, fatigue. What could be wrong?

2 weeks ago, I had flu and then cough and then fever. Fever was on and off for the first week until I went to the doctors. He said I had lymph node infection. Around the time I just started taking my medicine, I noticed my loss of appetite, fatigue, dizziness and nausea. Especially when I have been staring at things whih are too close or when I stand up. I just finished my medication given end of last week except for the antibiotics, which I finised earlier this week. I also noticed that burping would relieve my dizziness and nausa momentarily and sometimes, it makes me feel like I need to go to the toilet and pass motion. Whats wrong?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013