Had flu. Having itchy rashes all over body. What could they be?

Hello. I ve had the flu for the past several days (horribly sore throat , and temp of 101)and it has not gotten any better. Today I have broken out in a rash that looks like bug bites. It is on one eye lid, under one eye, on one elbow , under my knees, and in random places on my stomach and thigh. I am also about seven weeks pregnant. The only place they are grouped together is on one elbow, otherwise they are just single itchy blister looking things. Any ideas?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012