Thank you for the query.
If the pain is similar to the one you have had with anal fissure
, this condition is with you again. Pain while passing the stool and fresh bright red blood in the stool indicate this disease.
As it is caused by hard stool, constipation
and pushing hard on stool, to get healed this condition, you need to avoid constipation and hard stool.
Here is what you should do:
- increase fiber rich products and mineral water intake
- increase physical activity (it greatly stimulates bowels to work)
- have sitz baths with Quercus Cortex
twice a day
- wash your anus after every stool
- use stool softeners if necessary
- do not push hard on stool
- get Nitroglycerine cream and Xylocaine
gel from your doctor
Such treated fissure should heal in a week or so. If not, surgery should be considered.
Hope this will help.