Had first session of laser hair removal. Want to discontinue. Will the hair grow back in patches?

Hi, A couple of days ago i had my first session of laser hair removal on my lower arms and the lady used the soprano xl, although after looking at people with past laser experiences i have seen that the hair usually ends up all coming back and usually patches of hair will appear. I now dont wanna go back for anymore of the session even thought i have 5 more left and no i am wondering how long will it take for my arm hair to fully grow and will i experience patches like others? thanks
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013