Had first period with Mirena followed by light spotting, nausea, slight cramping in abdominal area, weight gain. Cause?

I have had the Mirena IUD for approx. 2 1/2 years. My last period was the first month I had the Mirena inserted. Approx. 12 days ago I spotted very lightly. The spotting was light pinkish and was only present when i wiped after peeing, and in my discharge . The spotting lasted for around 2 days. I have been feeling nauseous all the time to the point of gagging. I have thrown up. I feel sick from certain smells now. I took a urine test around 7 days ago it came up negative. I have been getting slight cramping in my lower abdomen area. I am wondering if it may have been too soon to test or if this is common with the Mirena. I have also noticed weight gain , but only in my stomach area. Others have noticed it too. Thank you for any advice or tips.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  12 Awaiting Answer