Had firm lump on the left side of neck, fluid came out. Diagnosed with pulmonary tuberculosis. Is there any non-surgical remedy?

Good day. I had a firm lump on the left side of my neck just below the ear. I first noticed it a few months before I was diagnosed with pulmonary tuberculosis . It eventually enlarged and some fluid accumulated with the lump. A few weeks later, the fluid came out and what was left was the firm lump again. After that, it no longer enlarged and just remained the way it is. My TB s almost cured as well since I was taking medications that time. After 2 years, another lump appeared just next to the other. It doesn t hurt so I ignored it and just kept on massaging it. After a month, another lump appeared and it now hurts. I was thinking that these lumps develop because of my sleeping position (I sleep facing my left side in hopes of correcting my minor scoliosis ). Is there any non-surgical or oral remedy that you can suggest to help? Do you as well have any idea of what caused this? Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012