Had fibrosarcoma reteroperitoneally, cured by surgery and chemotherapy. Now tired and unwell. Worried

my brother is 20 years old he had fibrosarcoma reteroperitoneally when he was 4 years old and he completely cured by surgery and chemotherapy .. this days he feels unwell and always tired and red eyed and palpitation and sometimes sweating at night and i did CBC for him and his basophil count was elevated 10.4+% and his MCF was 96 fl !! and i did for him thyroid function test and his T3 was at its upper limit ! im kinda worried about him could u please answer me thanks alot
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013