Had fever, red dots on feet, was on different medicine, pass white worms while urinating. What was the disease?

when i was younger i was in the hospital i had a fever and small red dots at the bottom of my feet i was taken to childrens mercy now while i was there they had me on different medications not to much that i really remember i do remember passing small little white or brown worms when i urinated i want to know what disease or viruses i had
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
worm infestation that really is the common problems in children and these worms come out as theyare in stomach and intestine come through stool
but sometimes they also seen in rinatio as these are the closest structures
there are fever and spoyt n feet are also seen in this disease