Had fever, painful urination. Took ceprofloxacin. Urine analysis and blood work done. Should I go for more analysis?

I had fever and pain during urination and feeling that i didn t complete urination I took ceprofloxacin 500mg for 5 days then ceprofloxacin250mg for another five days and i felt some colic at my right side and i made ultrasound the doctor said bilateral small renal graves with no back-pressure changes at both sides ....may need some urine assessment i made urine analysis I had Blood: (++) and pus cells 80-90 with large clumps/H.P.F The question is do i need more analysis or ct or what?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012