Had fever, pain in chest, groin, tightening of legs. What is it?

Thank you. I had a body temp of 38.9 and at the same time I had very painfully chest pains, some of the pain seemed to start just above the belly button and the chest pain was in the middle of my chest, I also had pains in my groin and tightening in my legs. The chest pain was similar to bad indigestion, this went on for two hours. At the time I was unaware I had a fever as I was in bed and more concerned about chest pains I also Felt nauseous. I have since ended up with flu but the chest pains I felt was not the same as a chest infection I am a woman of 52. Could you tell me if a high temp can cause this and was it my heart that was the pain.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013