Had fever, loose motion, vomiting and noises from stomach. Took Imodium. Treatment?

On Thursday night I was feeling very cold before going to bed& when I checked my temperature on Friday morning it was over100, I had weetabix for breakfast and took two paracetamols, my usual morning toilet which normally arrives at 8.30am didn t come until around 2pm & then I went again at around 5pm & it was all water this happened Aleast 12 times during the evening & night.. My stomach is making all sorts of noises. Today I have taken Imodium & have taken dioralyte sachets but the problem is still there, I havnt been able to eat as I also feel sick. I vomited last night & this afternoon
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013