Had fever, cough, diarrhea after having unprotected sex. Have swollen anterior cervical lymph node. Is there risk of HIV?

Hi, i had protected sex with my ex 4 months ago. i remember having a one day of fever and a cough 7 weeks after. the cough went away 3 weeks after. a cough developed 3 weeks ago n i had 2 days of diarrhea a few days after the cough developed. during this period i had no fever. soon after the diarrhea stopped on its own, i developed occasional aches in my muscles n joints. about a week ago i developed a swollen anterior cervical lymph node. throughout the 4 months had no noticeable rash. i have been waking up in the middle of the night and unable to fall asleep after. i'm assuming that is why i feel tired in the day.

i have heard that my ex might have been cheating on me.

am i at risk of HIV?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013