Had fever and vomiting. Diagnosed with typhoid. Having acidity, weakness, pain in the stomach and hair loss. Are these symptoms normal?

Hello, Good afternoon. I am a 24 year old girl. From 18th June 2012, I was suffering from high fever and was constantly vomitting out anything I tried to eat. I was diagnosed with typhoid after 7-8 days. I was admitted to hospital from June 28th to July 7th. During the period, my fever subsided and I was able to eat a bit normally. But, I was suffering from aidity/gas problems. I also had extreme weakness and hair loss etc. Over the period, the weakness is reducing although I still don t have stamina like I had before suffering from above. My acidity/gas problem is still there. I face some pain in my stomach and its bloated because of gas formation. I constantly feel nauseated. I was given acidity medicines right from when typhoid treatment started and is still continuing but of no avail. Is it normal to have these problems after typhoid? How long will it take for me to recover? Thanks in advance for your help.
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012