Had fever and rashes with running nose. Used cetrizine. What else?

hey my friend was having fever some one month back along with some body rashes sore throat ,running nose,he went to max hospitals were in he was admitted for 4 days along with some normal medication,so many tests were done and everything was normal,but there was no relief. Nw after one month there was fever along with running nose n cough,aftr consultation of doctor cetrizine n some analgesic was taken but no relief n today there was swelling in his hands,patient z 28 years old,male 58 kg weight and height 5.9
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012