Had fever and flu symptoms. Now spreading rash on arms and legs

6 days ago i had a fever & flu symptoms of headaches , mild aches, bad cough, sore throat & runny/blocked nose. 4 days ago a rash appeared on my ankles and also the top inside of my feet . The next day it slowly spread up my leg to the very tops of my thighs. It s not itchy, oozing or scaly. Kind of looks like flea bites. Today is day 4 of my spreading rash & the rash has now appeared on my upper arms. I saw my GP yesterday who has put me on oral corticosteroids & believes it is most likely linked to the virus & that rashes commonly occur in toddlers. I just find it strange it s spreading. It s been nearly a day since I started on the steroids & the rash is still spreading. Please note that I am 26 & have never had an allergy before.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012