Had fever. All tests show negative. Now feeling heat and gas. Had blood in stool. Is there home remedy or medicine?

Hi, Thie kedar I am 28 years Old
I had a Fever for alomst 10 days all the blood Picture have been taken Like Typiod, Malaria,Viral Infection every thhning has been nagative , so i took 10 days of antiboitics and now i am Fine But now i am feeling Lot of heat and gas in My Body I also had A blood motion this Evening ,bUt stool is sloid no issue with that but when passing throught the stool i feel lot of heat Genrated at that part of time , Right i am only Taling Lqiuds Like Orange Jucie,curd Rice,butter Milk.Coconut water and plain water...Pls help on Home remedy's or a tablet if you have
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013