Had female genital mutilation done. Can reconstruction surgery be done?

Hi, I`m 37 years old from a country that does an FGM- female genital mutlition (partial/whole cut of female genitalia) or circumsision to young gilrs. And unfortunately I was one of the victims, my mom broought a mid wife to do it for me when I was only 7 yearsold. they cut both labias, clit and stitched all leaving a very small opening from the natural opening. this makes me suffer every time I have MS/ period. my question is: is there any way to make a reconstruction surgery, I know the clit nerves were gone, but I`m hoping to do some thing. I hate my self, the midwife and my family!
also, I`m still single and virgin and always think that I might not get married because of this problem. I always have bad menstrual pains .please assist me or advice!
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013