Had felt heart stop for a second, became dizzy and had chest pain. Reason?

hi, am a 27 female,last night and during my kid´s breastfeeding i feelt my heart stopped for a few second than i feelt dizzy and i had short breathe,than i took a long breathe and my heart started beating again but quickly and not regulary.after that i had pain in my chest .I had this many times before i went to emergency room few times and after all test they say its nothing wrong my doctor maid me several times an EKG and also nothing wrong with my heart am really scared and dont anderstand plz answer thanks
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013