Hi, thanks for writing to HCM.
All your symptoms suggests that you have developed COCCYDYNIA
secondary to a fall.
An xray is necessary to rule out any fracture
of the coccyx.
In the mean time, to lessen the pain, the following measures have to be taken -
* Sit completely upright with proper posture — keeping your back firmly against the chair, knees level with your hips, feet flat on the floor and shoulders relaxed
* Lean forward while sitting down
* Sit on a doughnut-shaped pillow or wedge (V-shaped) cushion
* Apply heat or ice to the affected area
* Take over-the-counter pain relievers, such as acetaminophen
Hope this information is helpful. Good day