Had fell on floor. Unable to move. Neurofen not helping. Advice?

Hi my husband was cleaning the floors today and suddenly he fell to the floor after doing his back in ? I went straight out to him but he was on hands and knees and could not get up or lie down and had to crawl o the sitting room and up onto the sofa which all took about 20 min, he is now in bed the last few hours still in agony and can t move :( I gave him neurofen plus and had ice on it but nothing seems to be working. Would he have pulled a muscle or slipped a disc? would be grateful for any advice. Kind regards, Deborah.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013