Had fell on butt. Have tenderness in inner thigh. No pain to sit or walk. Advice?

Last week i fell on my butt while at roller derby. I felt a sharp pain and it almost knocked the wind out of me. I dont have a bruise but i do have some tenderness in my inner thigh area now and a little in the spot that i hit when i fell. It does feel strained when i try to skate. I am able to sit, walk and lay down without any pain. What did i injure? I am 37 and lead an active life. I am not fat, but I do have some excess weight.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013