Had fallopian tube blockage cleared. Delayed periods, pain in the back and abdomen, light bleeding. Could this be implantation bleeding?

Hello, back in November I has my fallopian tubes cleared from a blockage and was told that was probably my reason for not becoming pregnant. I was told that everything should be ok and started checking my bbt . I have not had any problems since then and my cycles have been on time every month with a duration of about 29-30 days between them. My last cycle was on June 20 and I began to taking hpt . One came back slightl faint and prompted me to take addtional test in which all came back negative. Well after 10days of a missed cycle, preganancy symptons and lower back pain on my left side. I woke up this morning to light bleeding and very sharp pains in my lower abdomen. Could I be experiencing a miscarriage or could this be implantation bleeding? I have been pregnant before 11 years prior, which also resulted in a miscarriage, but never had symptoms.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012