Had fallen on butt. Have painful bump on butt-cheek . Scrotum is large and bruised. Treatment?

Hi, I recently fell on my butt while snowboarding. The fall did not hurt that much but about an hour later I noticed that a baseball size bump grew on my right buttcheck towards the center of my butt. Painful if I sit on it. I had a long ride back from the mountains and had no choice but to deal with the pain going home. That night I noticed that my bump was extremely bruised and my scrotum was black and blue like a bruise and was lager then usual. Im not too worried about the bump on my butt but am worried about the fact that my scrotum is larger and bruised. What might this be and should I be concerned? And how can I treat it? Thanks you
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013