Had fallen and hit near eye. The skin tore and bleeds on and off. Suggestions?

An elderly lady fell and hit herself above the eye and side of the eye. The skin tore and it stops bleeding and then starts bleeding. The tear is about 1/4 in long. It s in the curve of her eye lid. She has taken 2 advil and feels OK. When she puts her head down, the bleeding starts again and also starts while she s sitting up. I have a cold wash cloth on the area and also a large band aid. What more should be done?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013
If the wound is bleeding,it is better to suture it.
The head and neck portions will have rich blood supply.As some vessel is cut,there is bleeding .
Please give her antibiotic and anti inflammatory drug.
If there is no facility for suturing,please apply pressure bandage.
Wish her good health