Had fall, bruising and swelling on leg, pain when moving. Internal bleeding?

Elderly woman fell 2 days ago. Emt said she was fine. Now there is severe pain when moving,deep purple bruising and swelling on her right side more towards the back. I babysit her during the day and am wondering if there is an under lying issue like internal bleeding? She isn t in pain except when she is getting up or down and occasionally walking. Should I let her daughter know that she should be checked out by a doctor? I think she should go but have no legal right to take her. She also suffers from frontal lobe dementia so she doesn t all the time tell you what hurts or what doesn t. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012