Had eyelid surgery including ptosis, blepharoplasty, fat transfer above eyes and cheeks. White heads on eyelashes. Reason?

I had eyelid surgery 3 and 1/2 months ago, the surgery includes ( ptosis , upper and lower blepharoplasty and fat transfer on both above my eyes and cheeks. After the surgery, I am able to see much better and look 10 years younger. I went for a check up 3 months later and my surgeon removed a cycst and pulled some remaining undissoved stiches. I told him that i had some white stuff on my lashes bue he said he did not see any and did not know what that was. I had a regular annual check-up yesterday. MY ophthalmologist examed me eye and said the surgery went real well and he did not see anything wrong in my eye but he could nod explain the white heads stick to my eye lashes either. The conner of my eyes are still feeling tight and scraching, which I assume is the part of the healing process. should I concern with the white heads?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013