Had eye surgery for macular hole and retina detachment. Have damaged optic nerve due to lack of blood flow. Had cancer in the other eye

I have had eye surgery for macular hole and retina detachment and now they say i have damage on the optic nerve caused by lack of blood flow to part of the nerve. i have my right eye removed 12 years from cancer and i was wondering if their is any stem cell or op that might help to give me vision as i only have blurred vision in my left eye (only eye). i am 67 years old.
i am using a friends computer and my email address is YYYY@YYYY or you could email this computer and my fried email me. is their any doctor in SA that does this kind of procedure.
many thanks Brigid Hill.
Asked On : Fri, 3 May 2013