Had eye lash implants, been watering, soreness, swollen eye, redness. Why?

I had eye lash implants put in and they made my eyes so watery last night i was rubbing my eyes and i think one got in my eye or it scrached it ive tried washing it out bolied water but its watering so bad and really sore red and hurts its feels like something is in it still or its been scrached is there anything i can do to try and help it my eye seems really swollen on eye lid lost eyelashes through rubbing just really watering.

Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013