Had extremely light period, had cervical mucus. Had negative PT, done US. What is going on?

Hi, my last normal period was in the month of December 2012, I'm not sure of the date. however since then i have not gotten a normal period. i had spotting in the middle of January was so light i didn't have to wear anything except for 2 days where it was red but had a lot of cervical mucus. since then till now i have not had a period. i had 5 negative pregnancy test and one ultrasound which revealed nothing. as of last week I'm now feeling what appears to be fetal movements. earlier i had all of the symptoms of pregnancy which have disappeared but my breast are still a bit tender.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013