Had experienced fetal deaths, premature and cord coil deaths. Why am I not conceiving now?

hi dr. sam. I am miriam from the Philippines. It s been almost 8 years since I had my last pregnancy and we are planning to have a baby. We ve been trying but unfortunately our effort is not enough. I am already 38 yrs. old. I had experienced two fetal deaths. The first died of cord coil and the other died because of premature birth (61/2 only). With my age and history, is it still possible for me to have one? Thanks!
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012