Had episodes of suddenly waking up from sleep, difficulty breathing, pressure in chest, racing heart, sever pain in back. Done ECHO. Should I be concerned?

Echo showed left atrium mildly dilated, mild mitral annular calcification , aortic root sclerosis/calcification, mitral valve inflow pattern shows mild LV relaxation, and mild concentric LVH . I have been having a few times when I wake up from my sleep, difficulty breathing, pressure in chest, racing heart, sever pain in back. Should I be concerned with any of this.
Asked On : Tue, 1 May 2012