Had epileptic attacks as a child, improvement after treatment, not on medicines since years, want to conceive. Precautions to be taken?

I had epilepsy fits twice during 9th standard in school. I was under proper medication for 4 years after that. My condition improved after that. My medication was stopped by my doctor. I didn t had any fits since I left my medicine (9 years). Now I am married and planning to concieve. So, want to ask you - what precautions should I take in order to avoid my future baby suffer from epilepsy or any abnormalities? Due to medication, my body became a little weak specially strength in bones. So, how can I improve my health and strength in bones? I want to deliver a healthy baby, so a little concerned. Please suggest for any tips which I should take, since I have 6 months to prepare myself. Thanks a lot for your help in advance!!
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012