Had endoscopy. Stricture muscle enlarged. Had biopsy on red spots. Have vomitting, diarrhoea. Virus or gall bladder issues?

In dec I swallowed a chex mix and now eveything taste like burned chex mix. Had endoscopy Thursday to stretch stricture but doctor said no stricture that muscle is enlarged. Did biopsy on two red spots and said I may have bacteria.... He will go over barium swallow tuesday today have had vomiting 8 times and diarrhea 7 times. I have one kidney due to donation I. 2005. Could this be virus or gall bladder? Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013