Had endometrium biopsy due to heavy bleeding. Have disorder profilerarive endometrium. Precautions?

Hi, Dr Grief, i just had an endometrium biopsy and due to my heavy bleeding ,but the diagnoses indicates that i have a , what precaution can i take lifestyle, and desperately wants to have kids in a year, will it affect my chances. My sexual life is really suffering and want to know if there are help.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012
Mar 2013
Disordered proliferative endometrium is not a major disease.
it will respond easily to hormonal management ( generally cyclical progesterone therapy given each month during particular days ).
Disordered endometrium generally indicates a problem in ovulation also, hence that might affect your fertility.
once the condition is adequately treated with hormones, it might get cured totally.
consult your gynecologist for detailed evaluation and treatment.
All the best.