Had endometriosis, laparoscopic surgery for drainage of fluid from fallopian tube. Having missed periods, frequent urination, nausea. Pregnant?

I m 21 and I have 2 kids. At 17 I develop endometriosis and I have had 3 lap surgeries and my last surgery was last month and my flopien tube was filled with fluid and he opened he drained it but I don t start my period until December 25th of this month I m not late but I m having some pregnancy symptoms like frequent urination and it seems like I pee on myself a little everytime I go to sit down I ve been nauseated and moody and my temp is 98.2 and it usually is 97.5. Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012