Had endometriosis cyst surgery done. on clomid 50mg. Missing periods. Pregnancy test negative. What should I do?

I hd gone endometriosis cyst surgery recently in november and took luprid injection single january i took progyluton tablet for 21 days, i hd my periods.then from 2nd day onwards i took clomid 50mg twice for 5 days..12th day my gynae checked she said i m responding..there were eggs ..but it has to be seen again,later i was not able to i didn t get my periods so far today is my 49th preg test came negative..but i feel vomiting..tired..what shd i do? pls help me
Asked On : Mon, 12 Mar 2012