Had endometrioid cyst surgery. Taking deviry 10mg. Safe to have sex few month after surgery?

hello sir, I m 22 years old and i had an endometroid cyst surgery in both ovaries(right ovary cyst is 6.4cm and left ovary cyst is 1.3cm) before 3 months i m continuing Deviry 10mg to stop my period for 3 months.sir i want to know that is it safe to do sex after 3 monthes of my surgery.Is there any risks by oral sex or anal sex or any risks regarding my pregnancy later...?I m really very tensed about it sir.plz help me.waiting for ur reply.Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013