Had endometrial ablation,adhesion removal laparoscopically. Yellowish/greenish foul smelling with blood discharge. Pain to move bowels

So I had an endometrial ablation as well as adhesion removal laparoscopically. That was about 3 weeks ago. I have had some discharge that was mainly clear and watery. Now it s turned to a yellowish/greenish foul smelling odor streaked with blood. It is painful to move my bowels, urinate, or even just sit up. I went to the ER today and they thought I might have an infection but the Gyn they consulted said not to start me on antibiotics until the culture results come back in 24-48 hours since my blood cell count looked ok. I am in so much pain that morphine barely took ot away and I am worried about waiting for the antibiotics in case there is an infection. Not sure what to do.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013