Had endometerial TB and took 9 months medicine.Is there any possibility to TB again occur in pregnancy ?

pcr test positive I had endometerial TB on 13/03/10,I was pregnant 18th may 2010,my abortion done 7/8/2011, I have taken 9monts medicine from14/03/2010, is there any possibility tb again occure , till date no pregnancy occure, khiramay,arunachal pradesh, age36,height 5.5,weight 55,i married 1998 april, I have done IVF 2005, hyperstimulaion done result negative,I have done 4times IUI in 2007 result negative,female
Asked On : Thu, 23 Jun 2011