Had elongated periods, blood dark brown to black, found its trich took antibiotics, but reappeared. What's it?

i had my period but it stopped like a week later. got diagnosed with trich took anitbiotic for a week for it. a few days after i found out i had trich i started bleeding again it has now been three weeks that i have been bleeding. Its not heavy but dark brown almost black and some days its red. have any idea what it might be?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. I understand that your periods are prolonged and that you are losing a lot of blood. The color of your blood also does not seem to be normal. I advise you to go to a gynecologist who can do a complete pelvic examination after an H&P as well as run tests including imaging studies to find out what the reason it. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!