Had elevated LFT parameters previously. Stopped drinking, underwent treatment. Levels reduced. Advised to stop medicines. Opinion?

sir , i had under gone treatment for liver as MY GGT level was 350 plus but SGPT n SGOT test were slighter above normal and was told by DR that this is due to high intake of alchol sir now i totally stopped taking alchol and undergone treatment for more than one year but three month back a super specialist Dr stopped d medicines and advice me active lifen not to worry about GGT high level n adv not to take alchole. sir now my GGT report is142 SGOT is 69 n SGPt is73 pl advice me wat to do
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013