Had eczema, lips started giving very white and black spots. What may be the cause?

hello, im 22 years old female, i had eczema since i was 7 years old but i got better and it turned into food allergy. last year my lips started giving very white and black spots on my whole lips and its really embarrassing i have to do strong lipsticks to hide it, went to many doctors and didn't give a clear answer nor any treatment for it and it keeps getting worst by time,, what should i do ? what may be the cause?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013