Had eczema. Dry patches on face. Using cetaphil cleanser, steroid. Suggestion?

Hello, I recently suffered from a bout of eczema with dry patches over my face for the first doc prescribed a steriod cream n it worked now I have stopped usage as told..I use Cetaphil cleanser, Spectraban sensitive sunscreen and Aquasoft cream as prescribed but the marks left by eczema are still there what should I do ? Also when can I get back to using normal products or should I only use prescribed products ? Apart from the Eczema i have combination skin with an oily T zone which still gets oily and I feel cetaphil is too mild n dosent clean deeply...Can you please suggest me a skincare regimen n products for my skin type ??
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013