Had ectopic pregnancy and fallopian tube removed. Trying to conceive, getting pain after sex. What should I do?

hi i had an ectopic pregnancy 19mths ago it burst and i had my right fallopian tube trying to get pregnant and doc said i got hydrosalpinx in my right tube which cause infertility and i wont conceive.i get pain in my groin after sex and some sharp stabbing pain in vagina and anus which last only for coup[le of sec but for several days.doc want to do a laporoscopy but im not sure i want to do it in case i lose my tube as i cant afford ivf.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012