Had ectopic pregnancy. Tube is tied. On Siphene. 12 mm follicule and 8.8 mm right ovary. Pregnancy chances?

Hi Dr, I am lakshmi, i am 32 years old, I got married 2 years back. Last year in the month of May i had ectopic pregnancy which was raptured and my right tube is tied, but i still have my right ovary. I am trying to concive from past 6 months, doctor adivised my left ovary is normal. I am on Siphene from 3 months, this month from 3rd to 7th day i took Siphene and on 6th, 7th and 8th Day doctor gave me HUMOG 75 IU injection and advised for follicular study. Today is my 10th day in scan Rt Ovary - follicule found 12 mm, Left Ovary 8.8 mm, is there a chance of pregnancy. Please help i am really depressed with this, and i have to go for scan again on my 12th Day.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Dear Lakshmi
Welcome to HCM
I understand your feelings.
You can definitely conceive with the grace of god.
As you are doing everything you can for it.
Getting distressed is another matter.
Distress is normal emotion of human body under such situations.
You are doing everything you can.
And god does the rest, he will do.
Don't loose faith.
God bless you.