Had ectopic pregnancy. Right tube partially blown. Have high testosterone, PCOS. Chances of pregnancy?

I am 31 and have had an etopic pregnancy at 29yrs...with the etopic the right tube was partially blown and the left is there...(slightly in tack)...what are my chances of concieving again naturally......I have extremely normal periods but wild hormones...testerone level is high...............(misdiagnosis) with PCOS .........really want children and all I have been told is keep taking birthcontrol ...you are still you......have been trying to concieve since the etopic in 2010
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013