Had ectopic. HSG shows minimal dilatation of fallopian tube. Minimal loculated peritoneal spill

i had an ectopic.. my right tube was ruptured.. salpingectomy and my left tube blocked ... 2 weeks ago i do HSG . and the result is.. (the right fallopian tube showed minimal dilatation in its distal 1/3rd, the fallopian tube is blocked most probably secondary to the surgery & partial salpingectomy. no peritoneal spill is seen on the right side.) there is moderate dilatation of the fimbrial end of the left tube consistent with hydrosalpinx. minimal loculated peritoneal spill is seen on this side. no evidence of free peritoneal spill seen. thank you... reply must .... i have no card
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012